Electronic locks find application in luxury apartments, office projects, and government projects. The electronic locks market can be segmented by end-use into hospitality and professional segments. The hospitality segment includes hotels, resorts, while the professional segment includes healthcare, government, education, commercial and financial verticals. Players in the market are ensuring electronic lock’s compatibility with technologies such as Wi-Fi or ZigBee, Z-Wave or Bluetooth or NFC, online wireless, semi-online wireless, and data on card to gain competitive advantage. The electronic locks market can be segmented by type into mechatronic, electromechanical and digital categories. Digital door locks are further segmented by type into biometrics and keypad locks. On the basis of geography, the global electronic locks market can be segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. Increasing adoption of electronic locks in mature markets such as Western Europe and the U.S. spurs the growth of electronic locks market. In the coming years, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing electronic locks market mainly driven by expanding sales in China.
The key players in the global electronic locks market include Kwikset (Spectrum Brands, Inc.), ASSA ABLOY Group, Kaba Holding AG, CDV Group Company, DynaLock Corporation, LockState, Schlage (Allegion Company), Onity (United Technologies Corp.), Salto Systems, SimonsVoss Technologies GmbH (Allegion Company), Videx Security Ltd and Seoul Commtech Co., Ltd.
For More Details, Request Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=11030
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market