Some key players that currently operate in Type A bulk bags market across the globe can be segmented into three tiers based on their market share as follow-
- Tier 1 (includes market leaders with a market share of more than 3%)
- ABC Polymer Industries, LLC.
- United Bags, Inc.
- Bulk-Pack, Inc.
- Global-Pak, Inc.
- Mondi plc
- Tier 2 (includes market players with a market share above 1% and below 3%)
- National Bulk Bag
- Gulf Plastic Industries SAOG
- Bag Supplies (FIBC) Limited
- Berry Plastics Inc.
- Tier 3 (includes manufacturers with market share below 1%)
- Olympic Bulk Bags Pty (Ltd)
- Rishi FIBC Solutions PVT. Ltd.
- Abdos Polymers Ltd.
- Virgo Polymer (India) Ltd.
- Umasree Texplast
- STP Group Hanoi Plastic Bag JSC
- Aditya Timpack Pvt Ltd
For More Details, Request Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=43352
Exhibit 2: Value Chain Analysis
Key developments & Trends
- In February 2016, Windmoeller & Hoelscher Corporation formerly known as BSW Machinery had launched new type of Polypropylene (PP) woven bag that are 20% lighter than comparable bags. Using Light & Strong (LS) technology, the company has come-up with 64g bags that outperform standard 80g bags commonly used in the cement industry in drop tests.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market