Factory automation systems are used in discrete industry and process industry applications. Mexico factory automation and machine vision market
is classified by technology into Industrial Control Systems (ICS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Information Technology System (ITS). Different types of machine vision (MV) systems are PC-based, smart camera based and embedded based systems. Machine vision (MV) systems include various components such as camera, optics frame grabber and lighting, software and hardware.
Some of the leading players in the market include ABB LTD (Switzerland), Siemens Ag (Germany), Rockwell Automation Inc (U.S.), Emerson Electric Company (U.S), Honeywell International Inc (U.S.), Johnson Controls Inc (U.S), General Electric Company (U.S.), Schneider Electric SA (France), Teledyne Dalsa Inc (Canada), Texas Instruments Inc (U.S), Eastman Kodak (U.S.) and Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan).
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments