Air preheaters are preferred when the temperature of flue gas is very high. Some developing countries are seeing growth in power generation from coal due to increasing demand for energy in the past few years. Manufacturers are investing more in South Africa and the Asia Pacific region due to growing opportunities in emerging countries in these regions. These are major drivers expected to fuel the global air preheaters market. However, coal power plants have a huge impact on global warming and also adversely affect the climate goals laid down by the Paris Agreement. Many developed countries are shifting to power generation from renewable energy sources such as solar and wind. These factors are expected to hamper the growth of the air preheaters market during the forecast period.
Air Preheaters Market – Competitive Landscape
The global air preheaters market is highly competitive. Several international and domestic players are operating in this market.
- In April 2019, Sigma Thermal merged with Flaretec for improvement in heating solutions for industrial applications. Together with Flaretec, company will strengthen product portfolio. Also provide industrial process heating equipment and services on a global scale with enhanced cost-effectiveness, higher efficiency and extended local market support.
- Major players in the air preheaters market are focusing on merger and acquisitions activities to boost market share by increasing their presence in different regions across the world. E.g. the healing group acquired Geurts International to build strong position in market as international supplier.
Company was founded in 1963 and involved in heat exchanging equipment and heat transfer solutions. In 2015, it became part of the Heilig Group. Heilig Group started in 1978. A group formed by single companies which offers different products and services including recycling, waste management, bulk handling, wood processing, heat exchanging, industrial mixing, and electro technology.
For More Details, Request Brochure@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=67799
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments